Saturday, September 15, 2007

Journal Entry # 7 What I Did Over This Weekend

What I Did This Weekend : My First Job


I started my first part time job in the United States on Friday. It is employeed as a clerk in hair accessory shop in the Brea Malls. I have tutored for a year when I was in Korea, but this is first job that I employeed as a service occupation. The reasons of that I work are, first I want to travel around the America in this winter. Second, I want to buy snowboard equipments by myself despite of rely on my parents. I was trying to go to the Concert Under the Stars, but I was working at the shop. Actually these are all that I did on this weekend and I will be doing every weekend instead of play. However, end of this semester, I could do everything that I want to do all by myself.

3 comments:

Hui Ying Yang said...

Your journal describe your weekend very clearly and why you want to do this job. Maybe you can put your main idea on the first sentence.

Gloria said...

When I read your journal, I am proud of you.Because You want to make money by yourself instead of your parents' money. But I found some mistakes about present tense and past tense, spelling, and verb tense. Maybe you can check again.

choae said...

my self -> myself. Don't leave space. You did a good job!