Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Journal Entry # 9


What Is a Friend?

While we are living our life, we have met numerous people by providence. Sometimes they have became our friends but sometimes not. There is one of Korean proverbs about friendship. It is "A person who has true friends at least 3 people, he or she got successful life". In my opinion, a friend is the air. When I am staying with my friends, I don't have to worry about what am I talking or how do I behave for them. Instead, we are just feeing each other, and we are laughing when we happy or crying when we sad. Thus how do I live without the air? As second, true friends can say truth for each other. If I am trying to do something as a wrong way, there is no one who can take me to right way except for my friend. For the last, there has to be trust between friends. Even though no one help me or trust me, if I have my friend who sincerely believe me, that is enough for me. I could overcome that I have to do, and my life will be blessed if my true friends will stand by me like as now they do.

No comments: