Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Jounal Entry # 12


Describe your bedroom using spatial order signals. Look at page 62.

My Room

When you enter at the our front door, you will see the stair way on your right hand side. Through the stair way to upstairs, you can see glitering walnut floor of hallway. The hallway has both wings and there are 6 rooms along by the hallway. The first room is laundry room and next room is bathroom. My room is next to the bathroom with a white door. When you step in my room, you can see mustard colored wall. It has short aisle which has a length of 2 feet. The wall, on your right of the aisle is a part of my closet. My closet has white sliding doors. I am always open the sliding doors. A bunch of my cloths is hanging on a bar by colored order, and some of them are keeping the order on the ledge at the bottom of closet. My room has 3 windows every each wall, and they have woody blind. The bed is facing two of the windows. Between bed and closet, there is a floor lamp and a lot of bag is loading up like as someone throw it away in my room. The bed is covered with beige sheet that has red flowers. There is a counter side by side with a bed. On the table, there is a table lamp and a big mass such as sudoku papers, cosmetics, bible, and accessories. I could not even image to clean them up. Along the other wall, there is my desk that unbalanced huge with my room.

1 comment:

Pooh said...

Hey, your bedroom looks cool. My bedroom sometimes looks messy but I try to clean it up. Anyway, does the word "imege" mean "image" ?