Saturday, September 15, 2007

Journal Entry # 8 My Dream Vacation


My Dream Vacation : Euro Trip With My Brother

My Brother is 17 year-old, senior in highschool. We have gone to Australia in 2004. At that time he and I were too young to travel together, thus, we have fought a lot.
Because of it, we couldn't have a good time. After we went back to Korea, we have regreted for that. I tried to travel to Europe before I came to the United States, for the moment, my parents suggested the Euro trip to us. We have decided to go to Europe in next year when he goes university. We will go to Greece, United Kingdom, France, Switzerland and Germany. Hopefully, it will be great time for us to make up for our Australia trip.

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

This paragraph is very interesting. I would like to go to these countries too.

Corrections:
French--France
German--Germany
Greek--Greece

Try to use a better topic sentence.

alavesc83 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alavesc83 said...

My dream vacation also go to Europe. I think that most people want to go to Europe because there are a lot of famous and beautiful places so almost people's hope and I hope you need more information.