Sunday, September 9, 2007

Journal Entry #5. My Favorite Season : Winter

I like the winter. Actually I prefer cold weather to hot weather. My home country, Korea, has very clear four seasons. Furthermore, it has very cold winter. Korea, in contrast to the United States, has new school year by March. At the reason of that, we have very long winter vacation for more than 2 months. Up on this, I used to wonder the cold winter during a summer and fall. When the weather is getting to colder and colder, I was waiting for the christmas with stars in my eyes. After having a great holiday, I used to go to skiing, which is one of my favorite sports, with my friends or my familly. During the winter, not only I could do many things that I love to do, but I could reflect on my last year and make a plan for new year. These are why I love to during a winter.

No comments: