Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Journal Entry # 14

Write about your experience at Universal Studios! (please post pictures too)

My Weekend
In this weekend, actually I got mad. I have tried to go to Universal Studios, but I could not. I had to go to work. I was trying to figure that out with my co-workers, but there was no one could switch with my schedule. Finally, I gave up and change my mind. I decided that I will go to Universal studios by my own money that I earned this weekend. After I started to think positively, I could keep my temper while I am working. I am so sorry to my friends that I could not enjoy with them, but I am not putting blame on me by my self anymore. So far, it was so good on my weekend.

1 comment:

Pooh said...

I did not go to the Universal either. Someday we can go together if you want. It's such a best place to visit. Travel by your own money is the good idea, I also want to work and earn money to do everything I want.