Saturday, September 15, 2007

Journal Entry # 6 Unforgettable Experience In My Life




The Unforgettable Experience In My Life : Sailing Yachts

In first semester of the university that I went to in Korea, my friend and I have joined the yacht club. My city, Busan, has coast and beautiful beaches. At the reason of that, every university has yacht club. For the first time we sailing on the sea, we had amazing experience. It was the first time that I sailing over the horizon. Thus, I was scared the deep blue sea, but after few minutes on the sea, I could see the beautiful coast view from where I was. The scene that I looked from the ocean was completely different from what I imaged before. I couldn't believe my eyes. The shinny blue sky and horizon above the ocean which made me feel like I was in heaven. I could not enjoy the sailing because of I am staying in California, but wish I could sailing on the ocean when I go back to my city.

3 comments:

purple sun said...

I understand and the grammar is good.

purple sun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
purple sun said...

I think the picture is good,i want to go there ,too.CA has a lot of beautiful beaches,you should there.