Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Journal Entry # 30

Does it matter what strangers think of you? Do you care if everyone likes you or are you content just being yourself? Write a paragraph explaining your answer.

I do not care what people think of me, so why would I care if they like me or not?When I was teenager, I used to care what people thought of me, and how I looked to other people. At that time, it was pretty stressful for me. Every single time after when I hung out with my friends, I did think "Did I do something to annoy her?" or "What did she think about me when I talk to her?". I have realized it was useless thinking. I tried to change the way I think, and I don't care about other people think about me anymore. I've realized it doesn't matter what strangers think of me because they are no one that's part of my life. I would rather care about my friends, family, and people who I actually see everyday think about me rather than strangers. I wanted to be loved by others but I know that never be possible. It seems like I want to change myself just, so people would like me and I know that was not really who I was. I didn't like who i was becoming. So when I was trying to become a person like that, it seems like that I was loosing myself instead of being myself. To sum up, now I am trying to pay attention what I really want to do, and I am sure I do not care what other people think of me.

No comments: