Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Journal Entry # 16


Describe your most embarrassing moment. One paragraph. Use descriptive language.

Most Enbarrassing Moment In My Life

I have been to Vencouver, Canada for 2 weeks in this August. One of my friends lives in there to study, so could visit her. We went to Canadian Rockies for 5 days, and we traveled around Vancouver. We were attending same university and having same major when we were in Korea. When we were freshmen, we used to imagine how does will be amazing that we could go to another country. Finally, it happened in this summer, so it was wonderful event for me. I felt like as fly in the sky. That was the problem. I had a flight to Los Angeles at 7:30 a.m. She and I tried to do not sleep to prevent oversleeping, yet we slept more!!! Of course I did miss my flight by 5 minutes. When I heard that "You are too late.", I brain has stopped. I couldn't even stand on the gound. Furthermore, it was a day before to start fall semester of ALP. It was like a nightmere. I felt like I was Tom Hanks in his movie "The Terminal" for 4 hours until I got a same flight but on following day.

No comments: