Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Journal Entry # 27


I am going to Las Vegas this weekend. If you were going to Las Vegas, where would you go and what would you do? Lastly, do you have any suggestions on how I can win a lot of money? Which games do you like to play?

I have been Las Vegas for 3 times in this year. First time when I got there, everything looks fabulous for me. Since my cousins love to go to Las Vegas, I could exprience a lot of excitings. We stayed at MGM Grand hotel, and we played in the beatiful swimming pool. We tryed to see the Lion show, but unfortunately we couldn't. Second time when I went to Las Vegas, we stayed at Bellagio. There are really beautiful water shows at the front of the hotel. At that time, I have seen "Blue Men Group Show". It was awesome!! Every single time before I went to Las Vegas, I decided to do not play gambles. Actually I was wondering to play games, but I realized I am not even make my own money, and I am relying on my parents. Therefore, I want to suggest to you to see the show which is playing in Las Vegas. There are numorous of really good shows in Las Vegas such as Mamma Mia, Blue Men Group and famouse singers' concerts. All in all, this way is more economic and productive way than playing games.

No comments: