Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Journal Entry # 33

What are you going to do over the 3 day weekend?

In this weekend, I have worked same as every weekend I do. After I work, I went to my co-worker's house, and we had a korean barbecue party. I met new friends and we have watched Korean drama. On sunday, I came back home right after I finished. Since I have a lot of assignments. I did watch "The Memories of Geisha" which is one of my favorite movies. Also, I read a book "The Diary of a Young Girl" that written by Anne Frank. I have read the book when I was 8 years old. I want to read a book in English, so I went to Barns and Nobels in this monrning, and I bought it. In Korean, usually I could read a book in 2 hours. However, I could not finished the book that I bought today. It was my first time to take a rest for a while.

No comments: